Sometimes, to create an unusual interior, it is enough to choose an interesting shade that will serve as the basis of the interior, as well as complement it with some catchy tone.
An example of an extraordinary interior color choice can be a pink bedroom. The fact is that many men consider this color to be exclusively feminine. That’s why they often refuse to design a bedroom in such a palette, which means that pink color rarely appears in the interior of a couple’s bedroom. In fact, with a skillful presentation, pink can look bold and even brutal, which means that a bedroom in pink tones will be perceived differently.
Facts about a pink color bedroom
- For the main background in the room, a cold and restrained color scheme is more appropriate.
- From the point of view of psychology, bright colors contribute to a good and cheerful mood, and calm tones relieve tension.
- According to Feng Shui in the apartment, the pink color is perfect for decorating the love zone. Rich shades in combination with orange will add passionate energy to the room and support the romantic potential of the family.
Pink and grey bedroom
One of the options for using pink color in a bedroom is to combine it with some other color, for example, gray. Pink and gray is a good combination of colors. They complement each other and create a soft and tender look in the interior. The darker the shades are, the more brutal your bedroom will look.
Almost all shades of pink are successfully combined with gray. A gray-pink bedroom always looks harmonious, elegant, stylish, visually expensive. In addition, the harmonious combination of these colors contributes to relaxation, creating a good mood.
Advice for pink and grey bedroom
If you want to create a beautiful grey and pink bedroom you should follow these simple rules:
- It is better to paint the walls in gray and white,
- Bed, curtains, or textiles can be grey or pink depending on the overall color scheme
- Be careful with the details and prints. They mustn’t be too catchy
- Choose softer shades of grey and pink for a neutral look of your bedroom
- Chose brighter shades (but very carefully) for a more brutal bedroom
- For the design of the bedroom of a teenager and an adult, it is better to choose a palette of dusty roses and a noble gray tone. When choosing the intensity of shades for a gray-pink bedroom, it is important to make sure that all the colors in the used living space are successfully combined and fit the overall mood of the apartment. To give the room an atmosphere of privacy, romance, and airiness, it is better to choose combinations of lighter colors. Deep and dark shades of pink and gray will create an atmosphere of mystery and elegance in the bedroom.
No matter what interior style you will choose, we hope that this article was useful for you and you got some good ideas from it!